To celebrate the one-year anniversary of my blog, I am having a giveaway starting on Friday, February 21 at 7:30 AM ET. The prize is one of my favorite kitchen gadgets from the past year of our whole food, real food adventure. Those of you who have been with me from the beginning know I use this a lot.
The GEFU Spirelli Spiral Slicer makes it easy to prepare vegetable pasta and strands in minutes! This gadget is small enough to pop in a kitchen drawer. It is 4 3/4 inches tall and about 2 3/4 inches wide. It has two openings that cut different size strands. One end cuts 2×3 mm strands, and the other end cuts 3.5×5 mm strands. Simply place your veggie into the slicer, twist in your vegetable with a mild pressure and you have beautiful long strands of vegetable pasta!
- Special sturdy japanese stainless steel blades
- Creates endless julienne strips
- Finger guard
- Stainless steel/Plastic
- Dishwasher safe
Giveaway Terms (see further Terms and Conditions at the bottom of the entry form):
* The giveaway is for one (1) GEFU Spirelli Spiral Slicer. 5 people will win!
* You will receive an entry for each of the following options:
- Like WholeFoodRealFood.com on Facebook (this is required, worth 2 entries).
- Follow WholeFoodRealFood.com on Pinterest.
- Leave a comment on this blog post about why you want to win a Spiral Slicer.
- Tweet about this contest on Twitter. Example text: “Win a GEFU Spirelli Spiral Slicer and make vegetable pasta in minutes! WholeFoodRealFood.com is giving 5 away!”
* Contest is open to Continental US residents only, in the 48 contiguous states. Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, etc. are excluded due to the cost of shipping. Winners must have a legal US mailing address in the 48 contiguous states.
To receive daily health tips and gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free and sugar-free meal/snack ideas, like us at www.facebook.com/wholefoodrealfood.
“When you know better, you do better.”